Creating a movie/narrative with your story
-To do this you will first want to pick an audience so that you will know what type of situation you want to present and pick what type of tool you are wanting to use.
1. Think of a way to create a story within your story
-Pick an audience!!
2. Play with tools such as XtraNormal, Zimmer Twins and Movie Maker from our class blog to figure out what type of tool you may want to use to tell your story.
3. Pick a tool
-When picking a tool you will want to:
a. pick your audience
b. brainstorm to figure out what story you want to tell or what situation you want to present
4. Start adapting your story into narrative form by creating a map to layout your story
-You may use templates or drawings
-You may want to lay out as much as you can so you will know what you're adapting
5. Small group showing
-Bring a rough draft to your small group and get feedback to help you finish your story/ narrative
6. REVISE, FINISH draft
7. Final Rough Draft is created to bring in front of peers
-Get feedback from your classmates
8. REVISE, REVISE, REVISE!!!!
9. FINAL DRAFT COMPLETE